[OSGeo-Discuss] Map Gallery reminder; deadline 8/31

Kristin Bott bottk at reed.edu
Fri Aug 29 09:52:15 PDT 2014

We know that you're maptastic, but we don't want you to miss the August 31st
 deadline to Submit your map to the FOSS4G Map Gallery
<https://2014.foss4g.org/foss4g-call-for-maps/> [1].  Especially now that
we've lined up some fantastic prizes, and there are so many ways that you
can win! Remember you do *not* have to be attending FOSS4G to participate.

Have you toiled over a great map recently using open tools and/or data?
Your map may be the result of a commercial venture or a personal challenge.
Use whatever combination of technologies and data you choose. Map makers of
all kinds are encouraged to participate, fame, glory and fabulous prizes
await! Submit your map now! <https://2014.foss4g.org/gallery-submissions/>
 [2]

Looking forward to seeing your work!

- the Map Gallery crew + 2014 FOSS4G Local Organizing Committee

[1] https://2014.foss4g.org/foss4g-call-for-maps/

[2] https://2014.foss4g.org/gallery-submissions/