[OSGeo-Discuss] [Election 2014] Nomination for Anna Petrasova

Margherita Di Leo diregola at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 00:34:59 PDT 2014

+1 for both!! :-)

On Fri, Aug 1, 2014 at 9:30 AM, Vasile Craciunescu <vasile at geo-spatial.org>
wrote:

> +1 for Anna and Václav!
>
> -Vasile
>

> On 7/31/14, 8:21 PM, Jorge Sanz wrote:
>
>> Forwarding Anna Petrášová nomination by Martin Landa
>>
>> Cheers
>> Jorge

Best regards,

Dr. Margherita DI LEO
Scientific / technical project officer

European Commission - DG JRC
Via Fermi, 2749
I-21027 Ispra (VA) - Italy - TP 261

Tel. +39 0332 78 3600
margherita.di-leo at jrc.ec.europa.eu

Disclaimer: The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may not
in any circumstance be regarded as stating an official position of the
European Commission.