[OSGeo-Discuss] Funded projects using FOSS4G tools with respect to water management

Mauricio Miranda mmiranda at osgeo.org
Mon Aug 4 08:07:48 PDT 2014

Hi everybody,

Thanks again for your help. This thread has demonstrated we have a great
community, very open to help and share knowledge.

My presentation was about FOSS4G Communities [1]. My original idea was to
show some use cases but after my research and your answers I found I had
around 20 projects to show!!! And I just had 20 minutes to talk so I have
built a list of projects and specific software [2] that I linked on my
slides.

One more time, thanks! I feel really proud of being part of this wonderful
community.

Mauri

[1]
https://cdn.rawgit.com/maurimiranda/foss4g_communities/master/index.html#/