[OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G Portland: volunteers for OSGeo Booth

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Fri Aug 15 11:09:42 PDT 2014

We all know that an exciting FOSS4G is just around the corner in Portland,
OR September 8-13th.  See all the great activities drawn together here,
https://2014.foss4g.org/about/calendar/  Check the sessions here,
https://2014.foss4g.org/schedule/sessions/ and then...

Registration here:http://foss4g2014.eventbrite.com/

On Fri, Aug 15, 2014 at 10:38 AM, Jeff McKenna <
jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Initial plans for an OSGeo Booth are coming together (many thanks to
> PDX-OSGeo), but we need more help with booth-duty and materials.  If you
> can spare some time in Portland, add your name to a timeslot and help out:
> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G2014_OSGeo_Booth

Yes, thanks for helping on wiki Jeff.

Please help us with the OSGeo booth.  Bring some relevant books for
display/demonstration, staff the booth for some time, talk with people
interested in OSGeo, showoff OSGeo-Live, and have a great time.  The more
the merrier.

See you in PDX!

Eli