[OSGeo-Discuss] [Election 2014] Board nomination for Michael Smith

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at ncsu.edu
Fri Aug 15 18:54:22 PDT 2014

I too would like to express my support for nomination of Michael Smith.
He brings enormous expertise in both the OSGeo software development
infrastructure and its deployment in government organizations that is
important for the board and our organization to move forward. Daniel has
captured his contribution and qualifications really well,

Helena

Helena Mitasova
Associate Professor
Department of Marine, Earth, and Atmospheric Sciences
2800 Faucette Drive, Rm. 1125 Jordan Hall
North Carolina State University
Raleigh, NC 27695-8208
hmitaso at ncsu.edu