[OSGeo-Discuss] [Election 2014] Board nomination for Anne Ghisla

Maria Antonia Brovelli maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Tue Aug 19 07:54:59 PDT 2014

I also second Anne's nomination. I wish I saw also some women in the Board! and Anne has been an excellent member of the Board!
Maria

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Vice Rector for Como Campus - Politecnico di Milano

Public Participation GIS: a FOSS architecture enabling field-data collection
 http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/17538947.2014.887150#.UwPVuIVnibF

ISPRS WG IV/5 "Web and Cloud Based Geospatial Services and Applications" - Co-chair - OSGeo Charter Member - ICA - OSGeo Advisory Board Member - SIFET Scientific Commitee Member

Via Natta, 12/14 - 22100 COMO (ITALIA)
Tel. +39-031-3327336 - Mob. +39-328-0023867 - fax. +39-031-3327321
e-mail1: maria.brovelli at polimi.it
e-mail2: prorettrice at como.polimi.it