[OSGeo-Discuss] [Election 2014] Board of Directors elections results

Posta Maria maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Sat Aug 30 07:02:45 PDT 2014

Congratulations and best wishes to the new Directors! And many thanks for offering so generously your time for OSGeo and All of us.

A special thank to Jorge for setting up a wonderful procedure useful not only for these elections but also the next ones!
Cheers.
Maria

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Vice Rector for Como Campus
Politecnico di Milano

Don't miss the FOSS4G Asia - Dec 2014 http://www.foss4g-asia.org/2014/

ISPRS WG IV/5 "Web and Cloud Based Geospatial Services and Applications" Co-chair; OSGeo Charter Member; ICA - OSGeo Lab Network Advisory Board Member; SIFET Scientific Commitee Member

Via Natta, 12/14 - 22100 COMO (ITALY)
Tel. +39-031-3327336
Cel. +39-328-0023867
fax. +39-031-3327321