[OSGeo-Discuss] How to create mailing list

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Feb 12 18:06:23 PST 2014

Bu,

You can file a ticket requesting a new mailing list on the OSGeo Trac in
the "SAC" component.

  http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo

It is helpful to explain the purpose, and if it is being created on behalf
of a local chapter to note that.

I'm often the person who creates lists, so poke me if there is no action in
a day or two.

Best regards,
Frank

warmerdam at pobox.com