[OSGeo-Discuss] New to OSGeo

Pulkit Agarwal pulkitagarwal2k8 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 11:04:08 PST 2014

Hello,
I'm new to OSGeo and would like to contribute.
I read the various prerequisites in terms of knowledge of different
platforms of the organization. And i have basic idea of almost all the
platforms mentioned. In-fact i worked on an academic project involving Open
street maps.At the moment, I don't have a particular area in mind but I'm
excited to work in various interesting topics. So how should I start?

I'm also looking up to GSOC 2014 and perhaps do a project for OSGeo. Where
should I get the latest news regarding it like the list of projects,
mentors etc.?

Regards,
Pulkit Agarwal