[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo Charter Member Nomination: Stephan Meißl (UNCLASSIFIED)

Smith, Michael ERDC-CRREL-NH Michael.Smith at usace.army.mil
Mon Jul 21 06:20:21 PDT 2014

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

I second the nomination of Stephan Meißl as an OSGeo Charter Member.  This is another case where I just assumed that Stephan already was. I have worked with Stephan on the MapServer PSC and participated in the 2014 OSGeo Code Sprint in Vienna which again raised the bar in OSGeo Code Sprints.  Stephan is already an outstanding member of OSGeo, we just need the formal recognition of it.

Mike

--
Michael Smith
Remote Sensing/GIS Center