[OSGeo-Discuss] [Election 2014] Nomination for Ivan Mincik

Jorge Sanz jsanz at osgeo.org
Mon Jul 21 13:58:05 PDT 2014

> Hi all,
>
> I would like to nominate Ivan Mincik [1] for OSGeo chareter membership.
>
> Ivan is very active at Slovakia, working with, promoting and providing
> support to the OSGeo stack. Among his publicly available work, GISLab
> [2] is to be mentioned. He is also active in the packaging community.
>
> I had possibility to talk to Ivan several times and I think, he would
> be valuable charter member of OSGeo.
>
> Jachym
>
> [1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Imincik
> [2] https://github.com/imincik/gis-lab

Hi Jachym, thanks for nominating Ivan for Charter Membership

As per nomination procedure[1] I always ask first off-list for
confirmation by the nominee, that's why I forward nominator mails to
discuss, only after receiving it.

Anyway, no problem, I'll wait for Ivan positive e-mail to add him to
the nominations wiki page.

Cheers

[1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Membership_Process#Nominations

--