[OSGeo-Discuss] Nomination for Milan Antonovic

Jorge Sanz jsanz at osgeo.org
Tue Jul 22 04:18:15 PDT 2014

> On Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 1:02 PM, Venkatesh Raghavan
> <raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp> wrote:
>>
>> On 2014/07/22 19:52, Massimiliano Cannata wrote:
>>
>> I would like to nominate Milan Antonovic for OSGeo charter membership.
>>
>> I second this nomination.
>> Milan is a regular at international and regions FOSS4G events
>> and I did not realize that he was not CM as yet.
>

> Same here, seconding the nomination
>
> Cheers
> Andrea
>
> --

Hi guys,

Again, to nominate someone you need to send an email to the CRO, then
he (me) needs to confirm with the nominee his willing and only then,
forward the message here.

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Membership_Process#Nominations

So as for now on this thread I need Milan confirmation (on or
off-list) to add him to the nominators list.

BTW I have a nice growing pile of mails on nominations that I'll
attend this evening, I beg for your patience :-)

Have fun.

--
Jorge Sanz
http://www.osgeo.org