[OSGeo-Discuss] [Election 2014] Nomination for Bruce Bannerman

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Jul 22 09:22:11 PDT 2014

It is with pleasure and honour that I second the nomination of Bruce as
a Charter Member.  Seeing him work so hard on the FOSS4G 2009 committee,
and then watching him do all the little and thankless tasks for all
these years since, including helping with the Incubation Committee,
makes me feel strongly that he should be a Charter Member of OSGeo and
recognized for his commitment.  He brings a sense of calm and
professionalism to the Foundation, and I can still remember having many
laughs with him in person.  He is a great member of our community.

-jeff