[OSGeo-Discuss] Funded projects using FOSS4G tools with respect to water management

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Wed Jul 23 14:19:07 PDT 2014

On 7/23/14 3:49 PM, Cameron Shorter wrote:
Hi Maurico,
To make it easier to build your presentation, you might want to select slides from the OSGeo-Live presentation, which covers most/all of the projects I suspect you will want to reference:
http://live.osgeo.org/en/presentation/index.html#/
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc#Including_OSGeo-Live_at_your_event
While not exclusively intended for water management, we worked on a Great Lake Restoration Inititive (GLRI) project a while back that was related to harvesting spatial data services in and around the Great Lakes basin.

http://www.sharedgeo.org/portfolio-item/glri/

https://hub.sharedgeo.org/projects/GLRI/

FOSS4G components incorporated:

  *   GeoNetwork
  *   Custom GeoMoose webviewer (CoMap)

Lot's of good Water related stuff in there . . .

bobb