[OSGeo-Discuss] cross compiling geos-3.4.2 for mips:Can not compile without isnan function or macro

Johan Van de Wauw johan.vandewauw at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 13:30:40 PDT 2014

Saurabh,

The same version of geos was built succesfully on mips in debian[1].
You may want to have a look at the changes that were made on debian or
just clone their repository:
http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-grass/geos.git/

Johan
[1]https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=geos&arch=mips&ver=3.4.2-5&stamp=1398661961