[OSGeo-Discuss] Save the date: PostGIS "show and tell" day- London- 20th November 2014

Jo Cook jocook at astuntechnology.com
Fri Jul 4 02:26:07 PDT 2014

Dear All,

Just a heads up to say that the OSGeo:UK chapter will be hosting a PostGIS
"show and tell" day on PostGIS Day (20th November 2014).

The venue is still being confirmed, but it's very likely to be in London.

The basic idea is for people to do short talks about something cool they
have done- it must include PostGIS, but otherwise all bets are off. Sales
Pitches will be considered uncool though.

We're planning to charge a nominal fee for attendance, with all proceeds
going to PostGIS development.

More details, including somewhere you can sign up for tickets or register
an interest in speaking, just as soon as we have the details confirmed.

Jo

--
*Jo Cook*
Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18

864201149.