[OSGeo-Discuss] [Election 2014] Nomination for Thijs van Menen

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Jul 21 10:36:59 PDT 2014

I would like to second this nomination for Thijs.  I know he is a huge
supporter of OSGeo and FOSS4G use in his government agency in the
Netherlands, and I am honoured to call him my friend.  He usually greets
me with a big smile and a big laugh, and those who know me know that is
the quickest way into my heart.  Let us thank Thijs for all of his hard
work and passion for OSGeo and FOSS4G.  Thanks Thijs man!

-jeff