[OSGeo-Discuss] Fwd: Nomination for Sittichai Choosumrong

Jorge Sanz jsanz at osgeo.org
Tue Jul 22 10:34:37 PDT 2014

Forwarding Sittichai nomination by Jeff

Cheers
Jorge

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jeff McKenna
Date: 2014-07-22 19:06 GMT+02:00
Subject: Nomination for Sittichai Choosumrong
To: "cro at osgeo.org" <cro at osgeo.org>
Cc: Bomp

It is my pleasure to nominate Sittichai Choosumrong (known as Bomp) for
an OSGeo Charter Member.  I have known Bomp for many years now, and have
worked with him in Japan while he was doing his graduate schooling under
Venka-sensei.  Bomp regularly gives workshops and talks on various OSGeo
projects, and his youthful enthusiasm rubs off on students.  He is now a
researcher at Naresuan University in his beloved home country of
Thailand, where I am sure he will continue to promote OSGeo.  He has
worked very hard to promote OSGeo and I want to thank him for this.

-jeff

--
Jorge Sanz
http://www.osgeo.org