[OSGeo-Discuss] [Election 2014] Nomination for Ivan Mincik

Ivan Minčík ivan.mincik at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 02:22:31 PDT 2014

Hi Ivan, Thank you very much for accepting Jachym nomination. I've

> added you to the nomination list page
>
> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_Member_Nominations_2014
>
> Best regards

I would like to thank to all people supporting me. For me this is very
motivating, no matter how the election will finish, I will do my best.

Thank You very much.

PS: Jeff, I have just created my twitter account to have better contact
with world, but I am still not sure if I will be able to use it - I spend
sooo much time by reading many mailing lists.

--
Ivan Minčík
ivan.mincik at gmail.com  GPG: 0x79529A1E