[OSGeo-Discuss] [Election 2014] Nomination for Steven Feldman

Jo Cook jocook at astuntechnology.com
Fri Jul 25 01:16:03 PDT 2014

As he did such an awesome job as chair of FOSS4G last year in Nottingham,
it goes without saying that I, and I'm sure the rest of the program
committee if they were charter members, second Steven's nomination
wholeheartedly. I have known Steven for a number of years, and while he may
not always have been a proponent of open source GIS, once he "saw the
light" he has been one of it's strongest supporters. We need more people of
his calibre on board!

Jo

On Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 8:58 AM, Dirk Frigne <dirk.frigne at geosparc.com>
wrote:

> seconded by me also.
>
> Dirk
>
> On 24-07-14 22:06, Jorge Sanz wrote:
> > Forwarding Steven Feldman nomination by Anne Ghisla
> >
> > Best regards
> > Jorge

*Jo Cook*
Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18
7RL, UK
t:+44 7930 524 155
iShare - Data integration and publishing platform
<http://www.isharemaps.com/>

864201149.