[OSGeo-Discuss] [Election 2014] Nominations finish tomorrow!!

Jorge Sanz jsanz at osgeo.org
Thu Jul 31 00:14:44 PDT 2014

Hi all,

Firstly, sorry to be pretty silent this week, I've been working out of
the office with not much time to attend OSGeo elections.

Tomorrow Friday 1st of August is the deadline to finish OSGeo Charter
Members nominations.

I have still a quite a big pile of nominations not confirmed[1]. Only
nominations confirmed before Saturday 2nd 00:00 (GMT) will be added to
the next phase so PLEASE, if your nominee has not responded to your
proposal, reach him/her by any way because I would be *really* sad
receive them after the deadline, hence discarding them, because this
Saturday all Charter Members should start voting.

This year elections have a tight schedule to arrive to FOSS4G with a
new board elected so I'm afraid I'll have to be quite strict on
deadlines and procedures, I look for your comprehension.

Best regards.
Your CRO.

[1] http://i.imgur.com/8kY8GKz.png

--