[OSGeo-Discuss] 2 more nominations! (1 of 2)

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Thu Jul 31 08:07:53 PDT 2014

I also support Jim's nomination.  Jim makes substantial contributions
to GeoMoose including lots of sys admin'ing and infrastructure.  He
also contributes to the ruby binding of GDAL.  You can see some of
Jim's list activity [0] [1].

http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=user_nodes&user=193727
http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=user_nodes&user=192621

Best regards, Eli