[OSGeo-Discuss] Proposed process for selecting OSGeo charter members

b.j.kobben at utwente.nl b.j.kobben at utwente.nl
Mon Jun 23 12:33:23 PDT 2014

I am very dissapointed in this whole membership/fees discussion. In
reading the emails one does not see the international volunteer community
I would like to think OSGEO is (should be), but it rather seems we are
dealing with a US-based professional organisation, mostly keen on not
paying US taxes, and that is not what I want OSGEO to become...

--
Barend Köbben
ITC - University of Twente