[OSGeo-Discuss] Whitebox GAT

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Sat May 3 13:37:58 PDT 2014

Hi John,

Thanks for your response.  I guess my next question is how does the
community contribute to your project.  Please respond to this mailing
list so others can learn of your project.  Don't take my questions the
wrong way: that we are discussing your project on this OSGeo list is
great for your project's visibility.

-jeff
OSGeo President