[OSGeo-Discuss] Who do you want to meet as Keynote Speaker at FOSS4G 2015 Seoul?

Sanghee Shin shshin at gaia3d.com
Tue Oct 7 09:32:46 PDT 2014

Hi all,

I've been very impressed with many recent discussions and debates on the future of OSGeo and FOSS4G. Also I was very pleased to see many announcements on next year's regional FOSS4G including FOSS4G Europe, NA and others. I think our community is growing and growing very fast!!

Anyway one thing very clear is that International FOSS4G 2015 will be held at Seoul, South Korea next year. To make International FOSS4G 2015 Seoul successful one, the LOC is gearing up the preparation now.

We, the LOC, believe that presence of wonderful speakers could attract more attendants not only from all around the world but also from Korea as well.

So, why don't you suggest us any speakers you want to see or meet at FOSS4G 2015 Seoul? If you suggest speakers with several lines of reasons of suggestion, that might be appreciated.