[OSGeo-Discuss] Election 2014 detailed results

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Sun Oct 19 13:55:38 PDT 2014

Jorge,

thanks for the openness effort.

Small remark on the presentation of results: regarding vote for Board of
Directors, if I recall well, we had to select 5 names, but that didn't imply
that we voted No for the remaining 2 candidates. So I think that just the
"Yes" column is meaningfull for that vote, and the ranking it leads to.

Best regards,

Even

http://www.spatialys.com