[OSGeo-Discuss] Hacking OSGeo

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 06:46:42 PDT 2014

Not only is that a great idea Jachym - it is already happening.

MarbleGIS works with kde.org and had an easier go of OSGeo incubation as a
result. KDE is very strict about headers - so they were in good shape. KDE
had some  policies to follow, so many of our questions about how the
project was run were easy to answer with a hyperlink.

So Marble GIS was able to use their experience with one fountain to have an
head start at OSGeo Incubation.
--
Jody

Jody Garnett