[OSGeo-Discuss] Hacking OSGeo

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 13:28:58 PDT 2014

Crap - I guess this means I better set up another incubation committee
meeting :)

There was a great talk at foss4g about burnout (anyone got a link?). I
always try and respect the volunteers I am working with ...

Rant: Please remember that YOU are a volunteer you are working with,
respect your time appropriately.
--
Jody

Jody Garnett