[OSGeo-Discuss] Hacking OSGeo

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 21:01:05 PDT 2014

Short term answer is that there was a bit
<http://www.eclipse.org/org/press-release/20130205_ef_enables_locationtech.php>
of
<http://www.directionsmag.com/articles/locationtech-the-next-step-for-the-open-source-geospatial-software-com/308459>
publicity <http://www.geospatialworld.net/Professional/ViewBlog.aspx?id=274>
when
<http://slashgeo.org/2013/02/08/LocationTech-Initiative-Launched-Eclipse-Foundation>
LocationTech was launched. I wrote a couple of blogs
<http://www.lisasoft.com/blog/programming-public-osgeo-and-locationtech>
posts
<http://www.lisasoft.com/blog/comments-osgeo-and-locationtech-development-culture>
at
the time, but progress has been slow so I have not written lately.

Jody Garnett