[OSGeo-Discuss] Hacking OSGeo

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at osgis.nl
Wed Sep 17 01:29:32 PDT 2014

Hi Jurgen,

some of the discussions started on the conference e-mail list a while back (http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/conference_dev/) but only recently this discussion moved to the discuss list. That might explain some of the confusion.

I don’t think there is any information which is not out in the open as yet.

Andrew is best to comment on your other question, but I personally was mostly interested to see how conference organising could benefit from LocationTech’s offer to help.

No board decision has happened as yet. Normally after discussion settles in the community, the board might vote on specific motions that are brought to the table, but this step of the process has not yet been reached.

Hope this clarifies a bit, and sorry for the unsettling irritation all this has caused.

Best regards,
Bart