[OSGeo-Discuss] [Board] Polling charter members

Maria Antonia Brovelli maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Thu Sep 18 02:04:38 PDT 2014

Dear All
I agree completely with Margherita. The most of people are asking themselves what it is happening.
Please who was and is involved, please write the history of what has happened on a wiki page. When the plot is finalised the charter members  vote.
Maria

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Vice Rector for Como Campus - Politecnico di Milano

Public Participation GIS: a FOSS architecture enabling field-data collection
 http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/17538947.2014.887150#.UwPVuIVnibF

ISPRS WG IV/5 "Web and Cloud Based Geospatial Services and Applications" - Co-chair - OSGeo Charter Member - ICA - OSGeo Advisory Board Member - SIFET Scientific Commitee Member

Via Natta, 12/14 - 22100 COMO (ITALIA)
Tel. +39-031-3327336 - Mob. +39-328-0023867 - fax. +39-031-3327321
e-mail1: <mailto:maria.brovelli at polimi.it> maria.brovelli at polimi.it<mailto:maria.brovelli at polimi.it>
e-mail2: prorettrice at como.polimi.it<mailto:prorettrice at como.polimi.it>