[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo Booth: Thank yous

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Sep 19 11:24:40 PDT 2014

Last week's OSGeo Booth at FOSS4G Portland was a huge success.  But not
without the hard work of people that really need a special thank you, a
special huge pat on the back:

- Eli Adam[1]: Eli provided a lot of the materials, and helped setup
laptops/demos etc.  A member of the kick-ass boots-on-the-ground
OSGeo-PDX gang.

- Tim Welch[2]: Tim also helped provide materials, organized the display
of the map gallery, and was around to do anything that needed help with.
A member of the kick-ass boots-on-the-ground OSGeo-PDX gang.

- David Percy[3]: David was also around to do anything that needed help
with.  He even went on his bicycle at lunch to print a flyer for me.  A
member of the kick-ass boots-on-the-ground OSGeo-PDX gang.

- Mark Scott[4]: Mark created much interest in the OSGeo Booth with his
'bicycle map' (see link below for image).  Thank you Mark!!!!

- Alan Glennon[5]: Last but not least, Alan deserves special praise.  If
you saw the Booth wiki[6], he signed up and manned the booth pretty much
for the ENTIRE event.  He was a face to answer questions, point in the
right direction.  There are no words I can say that really says enough
thank yous to him.  Alan you did great work and the community thanks
you!!!

[1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:EliL
[2] http://www.linkedin.com/in/timjwelch
[3] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Percyd