[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo Booth: Thank yous
jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Sep 19 11:24:40 PDT 2014
Last week's OSGeo Booth at FOSS4G Portland was a huge success. But not
without the hard work of people that really need a special thank you, a
special huge pat on the back:
- Eli Adam: Eli provided a lot of the materials, and helped setup
laptops/demos etc. A member of the kick-ass boots-on-the-ground
- Tim Welch: Tim also helped provide materials, organized the display
of the map gallery, and was around to do anything that needed help with.
A member of the kick-ass boots-on-the-ground OSGeo-PDX gang.
- David Percy: David was also around to do anything that needed help
with. He even went on his bicycle at lunch to print a flyer for me. A
member of the kick-ass boots-on-the-ground OSGeo-PDX gang.
- Mark Scott: Mark created much interest in the OSGeo Booth with his
'bicycle map' (see link below for image). Thank you Mark!!!!
- Alan Glennon: Last but not least, Alan deserves special praise. If
you saw the Booth wiki, he signed up and manned the booth pretty much
for the ENTIRE event. He was a face to answer questions, point in the
right direction. There are no words I can say that really says enough
thank yous to him. Alan you did great work and the community thanks
These are five more FOSS4G Heroes.
More information about the Discuss