[OSGeo-Discuss] projects mailing list

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 23:38:24 PDT 2014

Well, Jody, my point is, we should ask project contact points, to be
reachable on some place, in case, we have something to share with
them. Not sure, if board list is the right place - 90% of the mails
are from projects point of view offtopic, but if all contact points
are already here are following, I'm fine with that.