[OSGeo-Discuss] Draft OSGeo Code of Conduct / Diversity Statement - take 2

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 15:33:52 PDT 2015

OSGeo Conference Committee, Board, and others,
After reading many Code of Conducts and Diversity Statements, I've
updated a proposed OSGeo Code of Conduct, which is very closely based on
the Apache Code of Conduct (which is one of the most recent, and builds
upon the best of earlier Code of Conducts).

I've taken on comments from OSGeo board meeting, and trimmed the
"Exemplar Sources text", also moved the proposed OSGeo Code of Conduct
to the top.

I invite others to review:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Diversity#OSGeo_Code_of_Conduct

Feel free to respond with comments to this list, or insert in:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Diversity#Community_Comments