[OSGeo-Discuss] Nepal

Cristiano Giovando cristiano.giovando at hotosm.org
Sat Apr 25 14:42:41 PDT 2015

For those who would like to contribute to the mapping response, the
Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team has 4 tasks set up at
http://tasks.hotosm.org

More details here: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/2015_Nepal_earthquake

Clouds permitting we should have lots of new satellite imagery soon.
Anyone with FOSS experience in automatic image classification and
feature extraction, please contact me.

Thanks!