[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo welcomes 13 students for Google Summer of Code 2015

Margherita Di Leo diregola at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 01:30:58 PDT 2015

Dear Clément,

On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 10:03 AM, Clément Igonet <clement at igonet.fr> wrote:

> How to be considered as a student fo GSoc?
>
> Could I suggest my free and open source project for GSoC?

I'm afraid it is too late for participating this year, but stay tuned
because OSGeo is likely to participate also next year. In the GSoC program,
you are welcome to submit your project proposal, however it is very
important that you discuss it withing the mentor community well beforehand,
in order to find mentors. Your project proposal should involve one or more
OSGeo projects (software). You can find more information here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code_Recommendations_for_Students

Best regards,
Margherita

margherita.di-leo at jrc.ec.europa.eu