[OSGeo-Discuss] [OSGeo Elections 2015] Nomination for Peter Mooney

Polimi maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Fri Aug 21 15:45:11 PDT 2015

Dear Vasile and All
I strongly support Peter nomination, pointing out that he has also a great experience with OpenStreetMap and VGI open data.
Best regards.
Maria

See you at FOSS4G Seoul:
http://2015.foss4g.org/

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Vice Rector for Como Campus and GIS Professor
Politecnico di Milano

ISPRS WG IV/5 "Web and Cloud Based Geospatial Services and Applications"; OSGeo; GeoForAll Advisory Board; NASA WorldWind Europa Challenge; SIFET

Via Natta, 12/14 - 22100 COMO (ITALY)
Tel. +39-031-3327336 - Mob. +39-328-0023867 - fax. +39-031-3327321
e-mail1: maria.brovelli at polimi.it
e-mail2: prorettrice at como.polimi.it