[OSGeo-Discuss] Final OSGeo-Live 9.0 testing sprint - call to action

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 05:26:58 PDT 2015

Hi all,

We are calling for help for the final OSGeo-Live testing sprint, the
next couple of days, 30-31 August 2015. We really want OSGeo seasoned
developers to find any outstanding issues, rather than having them
found in workshops or by new users in the released version.

So please consider joining our testing-sprint to verify that
everything works. (The numerous testers in our last sprint made a big
difference to the quality of our 50+ applications)

Sign up at: http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc_Press_Release_60#Participants

Download ISO from:
http://aiolos.survey.ntua.gr/gisvm/9.0/
http://osprey.ucdavis.edu/downloads/osgeo/gisvm/gisvm/9.0rc1/

Chat about your progress with us at: irc://irc.freenode.net#osgeolive

Update your testing status at:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Al9zh8DjmU_RdGIzd0VLLTBpQVJuNVlHMlBWSDhKLXc&hl=en_GB#gid=13

We aim to have each application tested by both someone familiar with
it, and someone less familiar.

The OSGeoLive team.