[OSGeo-Discuss] [OSGeo Elections 2015] Nomination for Vicky Vergara

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Fri Aug 21 14:38:43 PDT 2015

I would like to second this Nomination. I have worked extensively with
Vicky on a number of projects and she is a real asset to our community.
I think we will see her as an active and growing member of our
community. She brings a lot of expertise and energy to all the projects
she works on and is great at building lasting connections the projects
and the people in the supporting communities.

-Steve