[OSGeo-Discuss] Fwd: nomination for Moritz Lennert

Newcomb, Doug doug_newcomb at fws.gov
Tue Aug 25 06:28:01 PDT 2015

I  also support this nomination in recognition for all of the excellent
work that Moritz has done.

Doug

On Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 8:47 AM, Johan Van de Wauw <
johan.vandewauw at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 2:44 PM, Vasile Craciunescu
> <vasile at geo-spatial.org> wrote:
>

> > Dear CRO,
> >
> > I would like to nominate Moritz Lennert for the OSGeo Charter members
> > election:
> >
> > Moritz Lennert (email: mlennert at club.worldonline.be) is PSC Member and
> > developer for GRASS GIS since a long time. He is also an
> > OSGeo advocate :
> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Advocate#Moritz_Lennert
> >
> > Moritz is one of the founding members of the local chapter OSGeo.be and
> > he is part of the organisation team for the first FOSS4G conference in
> > Belgium.
>
> I second this nomination and I also would like to add that Moritz was
> one of the organisers of the excellent beOpenGISfr conference[1] last
> year as well.
>
> Kind Regards,
> Johan
>
> [1] http://be-opengis.ulb.ac.be/

Doug Newcomb
USFWS
Raleigh, NC
919-856-4520 ext. 14 doug_newcomb at fws.gov
The opinions I express are my own and are not representative of the
official policy of the U.S.Fish and Wildlife Service or Dept. of the
Interior.   Life is too short for undocumented, proprietary data formats.