[OSGeo-Discuss] Birds of a feather rooms: Seoul FOSS4G

María Arias de Reyna delawen+osgeo at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 00:08:23 PDT 2015

Hi,

I have added a BOF session for Crowdsourcing of data. This is a "new"
topic that is getting hot, so all different points of view about this
are very welcomed!

I say "new" because although we have had things like OSM for a looong
time working successfully, there is a different wave of
opendata/crowddata that is getting more and more important on GIS.

Regards,
María.