[OSGeo-Discuss] New Semantic Mediawiki based OSGeo Member Map for the OSGeo Wiki

Christian Willmes c.willmes at uni-koeln.de
Fri Dec 4 09:11:05 PST 2015

Hello,

I edited all the advocates profiles [0] during the last week. To get the
unstructured informations into the templates, due to the not so fast
server this was quite time consuming (and very boring too).

I would like to ask for feedback, especially on the formatting of the
display templates (how the profile data is displayed in the list), what
could be improved etc.

I don't have a OSGeo_Committer.png icon, to display the new created
"Committer" skill/experience role in the templates. Who has the original
templates for these skill/experience icons?

Some people have double entries, which means they have the structured
data (template) on two wiki pages. I would like to ask them to remove
one of the two templates by them self.

I also replaced the inclusion of User profiles on the Board Member
Profiles Page [1] with a query generated list, map and table of board
members, because that page inclusion was causing additional entries in
the lists generated from the query.

And FYI: Because of a spam problem on the wiki, we (SAC list) decided to
disable account creation for now (until we have a solution for this).

Cheers,
Christian

[0] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Advocate
[1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Member_Profiles