[OSGeo-Discuss] Report of a succesful FOSS4G.be

Johan Van de Wauw johan.vandewauw at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 04:11:45 PST 2015

Hi all,

On Thursday, November 29, 2015 at the Environment and Energy Agency of
Brussels, the Belgian chapter of the OSGeo Foundation [1] organised
the first FOSS4G Belgium [2]. More than 300 people participated in
this day of conferences, demonstrations, debates and meetings about
OSGeo topics !

The event brought together the community of users, developers, policy
makers and just curious FOSS geomatics.

You can find on our website the talks [3] as well as photos [4] and a
short video [5 ] of the event.

Many thanks to the sponsors, volunteers and participants for their commitment.

We wish you all Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2016.

The FOSS4G.be team,
Marc Ducobu – Dirk Frigne – Gael Kruwialis - Moritz Lennert - Oliver
May - Tommy Oozeer - Johan Van de Wauw - Maëlle Vercauteren Drubbel

[1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Belgium

[2] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Belgium/FOSS4G

[3] http://foss4g.be/presentations/foss4g/

[4] https://www.flickr.com/photos/levvie/albums/72157661420302750