[OSGeo-Discuss] Barn raising: osgeo.org web site

Massimiliano Cannata massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
Thu Dec 10 02:31:30 PST 2015

Dear All,
actually I think we need something more fancy and modern with respect to
what we have now.

At least for the landing page, the rest could be more functional and be
Drupal or whatsoever you think is better from a technical point of view.

In my opinion we need a re-design of the website and of the communication.

Maxi

*Massimiliano Cannata*

Responsabile settore Geomatica

Istituto scienze della Terra