[OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4GNA - Someone is watching you :-o

Massimiliano Cannata massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
Wed Dec 16 03:20:18 PST 2015

Pat
You misunderstood or probably i didn't explained myself.

I'm not against any proprietary software or company. I use google and agree
to accept their term of use.

I don't think there is any evil around, just people taking care of their
interests.

My point is that i didn't agreed to be included in any list and i don't
want anyone to trak and link my actions while looking at a foss4g website
withou advise it.
Can I say this or not?

I believe that on open source community thay care of their open principle
should particularly take care of this aspects.
Can I say this or not?

Puneet,
You may think I'm working against LocationTech but is not true. I have no
interest at all in this. I'm fully open for any collaboration with anyone
when it leads to reciprocal benfits.

Best
Maxi