[OSGeo-Discuss] [Ica-osgeo-labs] Do you remember this?

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Dec 23 01:24:09 PST 2015

Hi Scott,

Thank you for these updates. It is important that the wider geo community is kept fully updated on the developments in OGC's Point Cloud DWG (esp. all those who supported the Open Letter need to be kept updated) . So i request you to kindly keep sending any updates on Point Cloud DWG activities to the OSGeo Discuss list .  I  have put my complete trust and faith in the OGC's process and i am hopeful there will be consensus build. I am requesting everyone to be please patient and support fully this DWG activities.

Also i humbly request everyone to please follow the OSGeo and OGC code of conduct . Even personal blogposts (including your personal opinions) should respect the OSGeo code of conduct. Please only write facts and that too in simple English that everyone can understand correctly (many are non-native English speakers including myself). Thank you for your cooperation.

Wishing everyone Merry Christmas and Happy New Year wishes.

Best wishes,

Suchith