[OSGeo-Discuss] update sponsorship logos

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 22:07:54 PST 2015

Those are great. I have a bit of trouble reading the silver one logos
(since the shimmer effect fades out the top and bottom of the word and I
read by word shape).

Thanks so much for your contribution! I am not sure what we need to do next
to make these official (I would normally talk to the marketing committee).

--
Jody Garnett