[OSGeo-Discuss] 2015 OSGeo Code Sprint in Philadelphia - Feb 9 - 13

Robert Cheetham cheetham at azavea.com
Thu Feb 5 20:49:22 PST 2015

Code Sprinters,

We are over 35 sprinters registered for the sprint.  If you haven't put
your name on the wiki, please do so at
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Philadelphia_Code_Sprint_2015/

And we've posted a more detailed schedule with start times, locations and
other activities.  Check it out at
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Philadelphia_Code_Sprint_2015#Agenda

Best,

Robert

------------------
Robert Cheetham

Azavea  |  340 N 12th St, Ste 402, Philadelphia, PA
cheetham at azavea.com  | T 215.701.7713
Web azavea.com <http://www.azavea.com/>  |  Blog azavea.com/blogs  |
Twitter @ <http://goog_858212415>rcheetham <http://twitter.com/rcheetham>
 and @azavea <http://twitter.com/azavea>

*Azavea is a B Corporation <http://www.bcorporation.net/what-are-b-corps> -
we apply geospatial technology for civic and social impact*
*while advancing the state-of-the-art through research. Join us
<http://jobs.azavea.com/>.*