[OSGeo-Discuss] Hosting DigitalGlobe stereo imagery on GeoServer

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 13:21:49 PST 2015

Stereo imagery has no special OGC protocol as far as I am aware. Perhaps
one of the client projects in in position to comment?

You could publish the information as individual layers (mirroring the
directory structure you were provided with). WCS can certainly be used to
access the multispectral imagery. I believe QGIS can act as a WCS client
and may have a convention you can use?

Jody

--
Jody Garnett