[OSGeo-Discuss] Nominations invited for "Geo for All - Open Education Award 2015" - keep them coming!

Charles Schweik cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu
Sat Feb 21 02:15:53 PST 2015

Dear colleagues, a reminder:

We continue to accept nominations for "Geo for All - Open Education Award
2015.
Anyone who wish to nominate should send the details by email to me [email -
cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu ] with the subject header - "Nomination for Geo
for All - Open Education Award 2015". Please include the Course instructor
details with the url to the course details (or attachment with the course
details). Ideally if there is website for the program it will be helpful.
Or any other information on more broad, relevant educational efforts.

All applications should be received by 28th Feb 2015 before 12:00 PM GMT to
be considered for this award.

Thank you -- and thank you to the sponsors of this award.

Charlie Schweik,

(on behalf of the award committee:)